Chief Commercial Officer
Tip a friend
Chief Commercial Officer
The human mind is still mostly a mystery even to the best scientists on the planet. Often the placebo drug has a similar or better effect than the actual drug but without any side effects. Many people with severe mental illness live with suicide thoughts and some (to many) chose that option because the mental illness is too hard to live with and none of the medication provide a better live. Now a new option has arrived, and it is coming from a different (new) angle. Augmented reality or Virtual reality is a fast-growing industry, and the development of the technology is now at a place where it can be used to let people with various mental illnesses “escape” into a “safespace” where they can be gradually and safely taken back to the real world by trained clinicians and industry experts.
Position Summary: We are seeking a visionary and experienced Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to lead our commercial endeavors, especially in the digital health sector. As CCO, you will be instrumental in developing and executing strategies to drive growth and innovation in the use of VR and AR technologies in healthcare. This role requires a blend of expertise in technology, a deep understanding of the digital health landscape, and a proven track record in commercial leadership.
This role is a great opportunity for a Commercial manager or Director that wants to take the next step into a role with full responsibility for the commercial department and strategy. The ideal candidate has experience with raising money and/or partnering with Health care providers.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies tailored to the digital health sector, utilizing VR and AR technologies.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations in the digital health industry.
- Build, lead and expand the sales and marketing teams, setting ambitious goals and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Engage with healthcare providers, institutions, and other stakeholders to promote the adoption of VR and AR solutions.
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay ahead of industry trends and identify new avenues for growth.
- Collaborate with our product development teams to ensure that our offerings meet the evolving needs of the digital health market.
- Represent our company at industry events, conferences, and in the media, establishing us as a leader in VR/AR solutions for health
- Proven experience in a digital commercial role in the technology or healthcare sectors.
- Strong understanding of VR, AR, and their applications in digital health.
- Excellent networking skills, with a track record of building productive partnerships.
- Strategic thinker with a talent for identifying opportunities for growth and innovation.
Please apply via the link above or contact me directly via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.