Sales Manager / Head of Sales
Tip a friend
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To make a significant impact in the world of disruptive technology for Radiology? As Sales Manager, you’ll lead from day one, closing deals while guiding our commercial team. Promoting cutting-edge solutions to hospitals, you’ll impact patient care directly. You want to build lasting client relationships, be part of a dynamic team and use your expertise, industry knowledge, and passion to shape the future of medical imaging. And you will be part of the mission to revolutionize radiology through AI-powered advancements.
Play a pivotal role in driving the success of the company’s disruptive technology within the field of Radiology. This hybrid position offers an exciting array of tasks where you will be responsible for closing your own deals, while also overseeing the commercial team at the Copenhagen headquarters, providing essential leadership and mentorship. Your main focus will be on running a complex sales process, skillfully engaging with multiple stakeholders on both sides of the table. Your expertise in disruptive technologies for Radiology will be crucial as you work to promote Rathe company’s solutions to prospective companies across the region. Effective stakeholder management will be key, allowing you to connect with decision-makers and ambassadors in hospitals, our primary customer base. With your passion for the product and the healthcare industry, you will be at the forefront of developing lasting client relationships and making a significant impact as the Sales Manager.
An award-winning Danish startup that is at the forefront of developing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to support doctors in analyzing medical images and making informed decisions. The team consists of 20 individuals who share a joint mission to improve diagnostic accuracy, efficiency, and workflow in radiology through the power of AI. Collaborating with hospitals across the EU, UK, and US ensures that the work has an immediate clinical impact and benefits patients in the long run. As a valued member, you will find a work environment that values integrity, open communication, and embraces a sense of ambition, curiosity, and playfulness. This is an opportunity to be part of an innovative team and contribute to the advancement of medical technology with a focus on improving healthcare outcomes.
- Over 5 years of experience in SaaS sales, dealing with complex sales cycles
- Preferably, experience selling to the public sector and/or healthcare industry
- Demonstrated success in leading sales teams
- Excellent pipeline and sales management skills
- A data-driven approach to sales management and forecasting
- The ability to conduct effective one-on-one sessions with Account Executives
- Sales experience and are ready to dedicate ca. 30% of your time to lead generation activities
- Leadership qualities and are capable of effectively managing, developing and engaging a team
- Industry knowledge and familiarity with the industry and relevant market insights are key in this role
- The Ability to build and nurture long-term relationships with clients
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in the work environment and understanding the product
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.