Tip a friend
Copenhagen / Denmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To embrace the opportunity as a brilliant marketer and communicator and are driven by your passion to make a real impact on human and planetary health. You aim to challenge the entire food system and contribute to the company’s mission of revolutionizing the way we eat and produce food. You want to use your passion for marketing to make a real impact on human and planetary health.
Play a pivotal role as our Brand Director, responsible for shaping consumer brand and generating significant impact, followership, and consumer love. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll collaborate closely with Sales and product teams, utilizing your expertise in strategy development, brand building, go-to-market planning, digital marketing, design, PR, and activations. You’ll define the global marketing strategy, lead end-to-end planning and execution, and drive ongoing marketing efforts. Additionally, you will have the exciting opportunity to build and lead a talented marketing and communications team while ensuring marketing efficiency and effective tracking. As Brand Director, you will have the chance to make a significant impact and contribute to the success of a revolutionizing company.
You will join a passionate team of entrepreneurs and food lovers who are deeply committed to making a positive impact. At the workplace, you can expect a fun and fast-paced environment within a diverse international setting. Excellent personal and professional growth opportunities allow you to develop alongside the company. Situated in the heart of Copenhagen’s vibrant food scene, the company’s location provides an exciting backdrop. Moreover, you will join a flexible work environment where you can choose your workplace and working hours.
- A burning passion for sustainable and healthy food
- A strong marketing toolbox
- Successfully helped build a brand from scratch
- A Master of Science in International Marketing, Communication or similar
- A deep understanding of brands, positioning, planning & execution
- Strong communication skills and are a storyteller
- A tendency to think outside of the box and you know how to use network, purpose and gut to creation attention and followership
- An astute business acumen
- A proactive attitude with an outgoing and curious nature
- Leadership experience and know how to balance speed and rigor
- International experience as an add-on
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.