Tip a friend
Copenhagen / Denmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
To steer pivotal projects in a leading laboratory CRO recently given a boost by a global powerhouse, with the ambition to dominate the European market before making waves in the US. You’re yearning for a position that will tap into your curiosity for diverse industries, satisfy your desire to expand your professional network, and fulfill your passion for managing multifaceted projects that have the potential to significantly improve lives. You are prepared to not just manage, but to own complex projects, deftly coordinating timelines, budgets, and milestones, directly impacting patients’ lives through your work.
As a Project Manager, you’ll utilize your scientific background, proven project management expertise, and multilingual skills to effectively manage projects for our clients. You’ll take full responsibility for delivering services across different disciplines, creating robust professional relationships throughout the organization, and aiding in sales. You will help in driving revenue recognition, developing key account relationships, and launching new projects across various centers of excellence. Your goal is to ensure all work aligns with prevailing quality assurance systems and guidelines.
An innovative team based in Copenhagen, Denmark, as part of an international Project Management unit. Here, you’ll be at the forefront of groundbreaking projects, including first-in-man and phase 1-2 for rare diseases and companion diagnostics. You’ll work closely with scientists to deliver vital analyses to CROs and businesses, validate analysis methods, and coordinate with regulatory affairs.
- A background in Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nursing, or another life-science degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in project management within the clinical/CRO field.
- Certification in Project Management, ideally following PMI principles.
- Proficiency in English and Danish.
- A proven track record of managing project budgets, timelines, and milestones.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills and experience working with diverse cultures.
- Familiarity with GCP guidelines and ISO 17025/15189.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.