Senior Principle Project Portfolio Manager
Tip a friend
Jylland / Denmark
Black Swans Exist | Recruiting talents for life science companies
You want to use your excellent leadership skills and comprehensive understanding of project management to operate in a stage-gate model setting. Being solution focused and able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders, you want to enable all parties to win together and create a healthier future for everyone.
Primarily take over the direct leadership of a group of project managers supporting the CDMO business. Using your unique skills and experiences you will drive excellence in project management capability and ensure that the right behaviors are understood and consistently demonstrated.
Furthermore, you will support personal development and career opportunities within the project management community and actively improve employee engagement. Leading, managing, and allocating Project Managers across different development projects, you will ensure all products are delivered within scope, on budget, and on time. Additionally, it will be one of your responsibilities to build close relationships with other functions and thus ensure that the commercial management process is actively embedded and is encouraging curiosity, and collaboration, and enables teams to win together. In collaboration with the PMO Excellence Manager, you will support innovation and continuous improvement of PM tools and expertise.
A dynamic team and ambitious company with dedicated employees who are all focused on catering to the customer’s needs and supporting a healthier lifestyle. You’ll join a company that values curiosity, teamwork, and psychological safety and that encourages taking risks, making mistakes, and learning from them.
- Experience leading a large team and the ability to drive exceptional performance via people.
- A proven track record of delivering results directly contributing to the organization’s overall performance.
- A passion for innovation, setting new standards, or developing improved ways of working.
- The ability to solve problems that may have an operational, financial, and human impact.
- The ability to communicate and influence people at all levels and are fluent in English
- High motivation with a winning attitude and strong stakeholder management skills.
- A good strategic and analytical understanding and an international mindset.
- A commercial mindset with a high level of business acumen
- Extensive experience in project management preferably from a similar industry.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and the company, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to apply for the position, please send an updated version of your CV, together with what questions you might have, and we will get in touch with you soon.